Twinkle twinkle star

Happy birthday sayang
Tuesday, August 7, 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?


Happy birthday , my sweetheart . I wish you a very sweet and warm life , filled with love and laughter . On this special day , I wish to tell you that you are my world . Lots of love , hung and kisses . You are sweet , loving and caring . I wish you always stay the same . With lots of love , your honey . Happy birthday to the man of my dreams . Let's celebrate this special day of your life . Today is a perfect day to tell you that I love you and i hope that all your dreams come true . Enjoy your special day ! I want sing the birthday song for you .

Happy bithday to you
Happy birthday to youu ....
Happy birthday to dearest husband , 
Happy birthday to you .............. 

I love you because of what you do for me , you encourange me when i'm down , you make me feel good about myself , you make me laugh , you show me your love in so many ways , happy birthday my super special boy ! 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ! 


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post


// Can't Stand It